...It's true again. I really need to sleep though, because it's 11:30 and I need to be up by about 6 tomorrow so I can get to Emerson crazy early and slave away in the TV studio for class. I'm scared because I think we don't have a lot of things done that we need to have done. And I'm just lowly producer, so it's not like everything will be blamed on me, or anything. Bluh.
ANYWAY, THE PHILLIES ARE KICKING THE PANTS OFF THE DODGERS GO PHILS. I really wanted a Sox-Phils world series, but it actually looks like the Sox won't be fulfilling that part of the bargain, which wouldn't have been my guess. So, if the Phillies can hold on to the lead in the last inning, we'll be IN THE WORLD SERIES BABY.
I can't believe I haven't spoken about anything going on in my life in so long. But I'm crazy tired and can't go into much detail now. This really is pathetic, and I'm sure most of you are tired of my lame posts, but hopefully you'll um, know I'm not dead? These are good for that.
1. I still haven't talked about John. I really want to do that. I had to write a poem about it as an in-class exercise in my Lit class, and I had to leave the room to go to the bathroom so I wouldn't cry in class. I still miss him a lot, and I really want to write more about it so I don't forget anything I loved about him.
2. Speaking of remembering John, I GOT A TATTOO. It is the Rebel Alliance symbol, it is on teh back of my calf, and it's peeling like a bitch. I wanna post pictures but it's peeling and it's all disgusting right now. But i'll see what I can do eventually, y'all. It's pretty fucking sweet. My parents weren't too upset, especially since I showed my dad when he was drunk. I figured that to be a good idea.
3. I TURNED TWENTY ONE. I went out with the guys from work for a few drinks which was fun, and on my actual birthday Caitlin and Jackie came over to watch Iron Man, which was awesome. I think they are two of my new favorite people.
4. I finally got a new camera. It's a Sony Cybershot (which was the old model I had) except it's 10 fudging mega-pixels. Pretty schweet.
5. This weekend the gang all re-united for a lovely barn party. There are some sweet pictures on facebook. We reminisced about how we missed the barn party days of yore, which used to have like, at least 20 people at any given party. Now we're lucky if like, seven people show up. Either way, it was great to finally see Tara again, and Joe as usual, and the Britt and Banana who I adore.
6. I am romantically interested in two people at the moment, one new and one old (in terms of my being interested in them, and also age now that I think about it) who, for searchability reasons, I will refer to as "the Rebel" and "Princess". One's a dude and one's a lady, if their secret code names didn't give it away. I tried to ask out Princess today, but awkward class timings made me leave about an hour earlier than she must have. I waited outside the building smoking for awhile, but decided I didn't want to be a creepster. Hopefully I'll have the balls to do it next week. As for the Rebel, well I'll hopefully see him Friday, and I still have no idea whether or not he likes me. I'm thinking lots of alochol might reveal this.
7. I'm busy as fuck lately with school work. With TV production projects once a week (FOUR HOUR CLASS D:), papers for my Lit and Media Crit classes, Girlie project sketches I should be writing, Girlie meetings I should be attending more of, and a late night show I volunteered to help my friend write (for his Kevin Bright class), I barely have time to eat, sleep, and keep my room clean. Much less read some books I bought over break to sink my teeth into. Or the amazing comic books Joe got me for my birthday (SUPERMAN IS A COMMIE? ME LIKES.) I'm so behind on Peggster news and seeing How to Lose Friends and all sorts of stuff. However, I did buy IRON MAN and RUN FATBOY RUN the day before my birthday. So I think that counts. Also I've got to buy the Chaplin special edition DVD. I AM TOTES RUNNING OUT OF MONEYS YOU GUYS. I really need to start working again! Luckily I'll be working fairly steadily from this weekend on.
AHHHHH JESUS CRAPPING CRAPPING CRAPPING CRAP THE PHILLIES ARE IN THE SERIES, THE PHILLIES ARE IN THE SERIES DEAR CHRIST I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO GO ALL TEH WAY BABY! THEY'RE THE TEAM TO BEAT, THEY'RE THE TEAM TO BEAT MOTHER FUCKKKERRRSSSS!!!!!!!!
I love Boston and all, but I'll always be a Philly girl through and through. I'm going out for a celebratory cigarette. It won't be the same as being outside teh LB, but it's not bad.